24th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for NATA in the same year after passing 11th

I am going to appear +1 this year (2013).can I appear for nata in same year(13),as nata score card have validity of two year....
Plz.... Give suggesions

musafir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future?
  2. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  3. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  4. Guideline and syllabus of NATA for 12th Science student?
  5. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  6. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  7. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  8. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  9. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  10. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  11. Detailed information and notification of NATA? -- [New]
  12. Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?
  14. How can I prepare for NATA to get admission in SPA-Delhi?
  15. NATA mock test and last year NATA question papers?
  16. Can I appear for NATA this year after passing class 12th?
  17. Which institute provides 1 year preparation program to cover both 11th and 12th syllabus?
  18. Will I get Measi or SAP after scoring 295 cutoff marks?
24th February 2015, 02:06 PM
sparkaluva

Default Re: How can I appear for NATA in the same year after passing 11th

It is better you complete Class 12 and then appear for NATA.

SPARK Institute of Design, Aluva, Kochi Kerala, conducts 30 days entrance coaching for NATA, NID, NIFT. contact:9562141285. www.sparkarts.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?