23rd April 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for NATA?

sir,
I am preparing for NATA,i wanted to ask the syllabus of it nd the cost for it.i also wanted to know about the best colleges for it in gujarat nd maharashtra.thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  2. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  4. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  5. Guideline and syllabus of NATA for 12th Science student?
  6. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  7. Syllabus of NATA question paper and books to be referred for NATA exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for NATA?
  9. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  10. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  11. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  12. Can I get admission in any AIEEE college or NIT through diploma?
  13. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  16. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem VLSI Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Best book to refer for NATA as per the latest syllabus? Best college for B.Arch in India?
  18. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
16th September 2013, 08:26 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NATA?

hi friend..
Council Of Architecture conducts the National Aptitude Test in Architecture every year.. The syllabus for this exam is : There are Two papers for this NATA exam those are rawing Test and Aesthetic sensitivity test...
Drawing test is paper based and easy just you have to draw the given diagram as per the desired dimensions and the aesthetic test is based on computer ,in this test you will be having the sections like mental ability, analytical thinking, problem solving and logical thinking...

The best colleges in gujarat are :
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar, Gujarat
Sarvajanik College Of Engineering And Technology - Surat, Gujarat

In maharashtra

Shri Siddheshwar Shikshan Mandal College of Architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?