21st September 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How many exams are there after passing 12th?

how many exams are in 12th running....please tell me the number of exams

27th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many exams are there after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many exams are in 12th running....please tell me the number of exams
Information Regarding Ahead Career After 12th Class.

First of all i want to know that in which field you want to go ? You not mention in the question that in which field you want to go after completing the 12th class. There are many option for you after completing the 12th class so i advise you to choose any field by own interest not by any other interest or parents interest.

If you are interested in the engineering field then in the appearing of the 12th board examination you can apply for the engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, ORJEE, WBJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE..... and many other entrance examination. The syllabus of the engineering entrance examination is based on the class 12th syllabus.

If you are not interested in the engineering field then you have also many other option to improve your career like BCA, MBBS, BBA, B.Sc...etc. This is your own career so decide any field as per own interest. In which field you are more interested then you can join that field. I wish you will get a brightness career ahead.
28th March 2013, 01:07 AM
jewelsk

First of all i want to know that in which field you want to go ? You not mention in the question that in which field you want to go after completing the 12th class. There are many option for you after completing the 12th class so i advise you to choose any field by own interest not by any other interest or parents interest.

If you are interested in the engineering field then in the appearing of the 12th board examination you can apply for the engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, ORJEE, WBJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE..... and many other entrance examination. The syllabus of the engineering entrance examination is based on the class 12th syllabus.

If you are not interested in the engineering field then you have also many other option to improve your career like BCA, MBBS, BBA, B.Sc...etc. This is your own career so decide any field as per own interest. In which field you are more interested then you can join that field. I wish you will get a brightness career ahead.
11th May 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

after 12th by science stream what are other options which have good scope rather than doing Bsc andMsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?