16th March 2011, 11:08 AM
seraz.pk

How many questions to answer in AIEEE to get in the rank list?

How much questions wants to be true in AIEE to came in Rank List

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  2. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 526166 AIEEE rank?
  3. How to secure a good rank in AIEEE rank? How to prepare?
  4. How much is the rank shift if 1 answer in AIEEE goes wrong?
  5. List of colleges I can apply for B.tech with AIEEE rank 111223? Is any separate test available in PEC?
  6. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  7. What is the procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu?
  8. How to register for the upcoming NDA exam form?
  9. List of colleges I can get with a state rank of 4624 and Category(SC) rank of 2995 in AIEEE?
  10. List of the engineering colleges in UP which can I get through AIEEE rank after securing 45000 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  13. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  14. Am I eligible for MP-PMT if I am from outside Madhya Pradesh?
  15. How much rank in AIEEE get me admission in good B.Arch colleges? -- [New]
  16. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  17. Tips and tricks for clearing GATE? How to score good in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
7th August 2011, 10:14 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: How many questions to answer in AIEEE to get in the rank list?

There is not a limit on questions you can answer in AIEEE to get in some of the NIT's or other engineering college. You can answer as many questions as you want. But what decides your rank is how much you did correct and how much wrong. There is certainly negative marking in every question, if you answer wrong your marks will be deducted. You should not give answers by intuition.

The best way to get a good rank is to maintain your speed to do as many questions as you can but also assuring the accuracy of your answers. You must do only those questions at first which you are sure to be correct and you will not get your marks deducted. Later if you think you have not done enough questions then you can do hit and trial for some questions which you think can be correct only after doing some work on it.
22nd November 2011, 03:50 PM
mahi 16

Do not how many question to answer.
but you should ans that much that your rank remain under 80000.
than only you will get into a average college.
27th November 2011, 04:21 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and it is conducted by CBSE every year to select candidates for the B.Tech and B.Arch courses and programs.

Now this is the only exam which distributes ranks to all the applicants. You would be able to judge where you stand in the national level.

So first of all I must tell you, whatever marks you score in this exam, you would surely get a rank.

Now in reply to the no. of questions to be attempted, I am elaborating a few things about the marking.

The marking is computerized as you would be writing your answers on an OMR sheet, which is fed in the computer and it calculates the total marks obtained by the candidate.

If you mark one correct answer, you would get 3 marks and if 1 wrong answer, 1 mark would be deducted from your total.

Hence negative marking prevails and it dents the performance of a lot of good students too.

So attempting a question when you do no know it would not be suggested. Please try to attempt only those questions which you know confidently.

This way you would be able to score the maximum marks.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
29th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i dont know . but estimation says somewhere around 65 and 70 . that should make you safe from the red line
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?