23rd November 2011, 09:47 PM
puneet tayal

How many seats are available for M.Com in DU? I've completed my B.Com from Du

sir/mam
i hav completed my b.com from d.u n want to seak admission in m.com for that can you plz tell me the no. of seats available in m.com
send details on my email id..

30th April 2012, 03:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.Com in DU? I've completed my B.Com from Du

Quote:
Originally Posted by puneet tayal View Post
sir/mam
i hav completed my b.com from d.u n want to seak admission in m.com for that can you plz tell me the no. of seats available in m.com
The total number of seats for M.Com.in Delhi University is 359.

For your reference i have attached the M.Com prospects. You will get all the details of the program and the number of seats allotted according to categories.

You can also visit the official website of the university fir further information.
www.du.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Com%20_Prospectus%20- Delhi University.pdf(760.4 KB, 1281 views)
2nd October 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How many seats are available for M.Com in DU? I've completed my B.Com from Du

Quote:
sir/mam
770 from correspondence
3rd October 2013, 01:40 AM
ramajb

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.Com in DU? I've completed my B.Com from Du

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
770 from correspondence

For your reference i have attached the M.Com prospects.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 30413_Comm_Prospectus.pdf(2.56 MB, 315 views)
3rd October 2013, 08:09 PM
saianuradha176

Quote:
sir/mam

For your reference i have attached the M.Com prospects. You will get all the details of the program and the number of seats allotted according to categories.

You can also visit the official website of the university fir further information.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-many-seats-available-m-com-du-ive-completed-my-b-com-du-476235.html#ixzz2gej6qSSH
29th July 2017, 01:15 PM
mona rani sharma

Sir I have pass my b. Com from du could you tell me how many total seat's are available in du for correspondence plz Sir answer me
11th August 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How many students get admission in m.com du from sol. I know no of seats are 770 but i want to know about the no. Of students who get admission, as in about over admission
10th July 2019, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Is their entrance exam for mcom din du through sol
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?