17th September 2012, 11:27 AM
jayki kumar

What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?

what is the scope of diploma in chemical engg. in bihar.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  2. What will be the career scope for me in CBI Services after completion of Diploma in Chemical?
  3. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Which is the best course to do in Diploma? -- [New]
  5. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  6. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  7. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma holder in Indian Air Force?
  10. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  11. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  12. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  13. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  14. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  15. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  16. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
15th March 2013, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?

You can try for jobs under PSC to find out a job in Bihar. For most of the central government jobs, you should be ready to work anywhere in India. GIC, UCIL, etc are some of the firms that recently invited applications from chemical engineers. PDIL and GAIL also offer adequate career opportunities. You can look for Officer level positions in banks and defense.
9th December 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?

sir mai chemical enginering se diploma krna chah rha hun plz. aap hume eska scop btaiye. my email [email protected]
30th January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

give me suggestion for after completion of diploma chemical which course is suitable for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?