14th August 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?

What is a admission process for m.com?
How much seats are availble in each year?
How much seats for general category students?
Entrace exam conducted or not?
Interview conducted or not?
How many marks complousory for b.com(pass) students?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  3. Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%
  4. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  7. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  9. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  10. PhD in Management through correspondence from a recognized university?
  11. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  12. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  13. How to do Ph.D part time in English?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  15. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?
  17. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  18. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?