4th May 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

In how many subjects should I pass in 2nd year of B.Com to get into 3rd year under Mumbai University?

I'm in 2nd year now of B.Com under Mumbai University. In order to get in to 3rd year, in how many papers should I pass in my 2nd year so I will be allowed into 3rd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  2. What shall I do to complete Graduation if having backlog in 2nd year being a BCom 3rd year student of Pune University? -- [New]
  3. Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year?
  4. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  5. How to get admission in a University directly?
  6. Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?
  7. Is it possible to study 3rd year through correspondence for BCom(H) 2nd year student?
  8. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  9. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  10. Is it possible to pursue 2nd and 3rd year of B.Com from distance after completing 1st year from regular college?
  11. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Mumbai University B.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I change B.Com honours into B.Com Pass course?
  14. Colleges under Mumbai University offering correspondence BA 3rd year admission in Hindi medium?
  15. Mumbai University paper solutions of 3rd year B.Com Account I
  16. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  17. List of hostels available near Ernakulam(Kochi)? I'm studying in 2nd year in St Joseph college, Thopumpady, Kochi
  18. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?