17th March 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

In how many years can I clear the engineering backlogs?

I have been studying in degree of 3 year bsc computers. I have eight backlogs. In how many years we can clear the backlogs? I don't want to spent more than 5 years.

17th March 2016, 08:30 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: In how many years can I clear the engineering backlogs?

As you are in the finale year of the B.Sc degree course you should appear or clear the backlogs in the finale year of the the Degree course it self if you clear in 4 or 5th years of the degree course your certificate will not be valid if you have completed the degree course after your 3 years of degree course.

Actually B.Sc is the 3 years bachelor degree course of study and you should have to clear the complete 3 years degree in the same 3 years with out exceeding the years so complete your degree with in 3 years of the degree only.
8th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm BSC final year student n I have backlog in 5th semester ...So can I be able to join the MSC Coll in August month or should I need to wait for one year..
If any possibility of other courses pls suggest
2nd September 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed btech in 2014 but I had backlogs now 2018 June date I completed and I had chemistry 4 credits and mathematical methods 6 credits is there chance again
3rd October 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I am b tech student of 2016 pass out I have 20 backlogs what is the time period to complete please I want to complete b tech
16th October 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the time period to complete the backlogs, to complete BTech electronics and communication degree 3rd and 4th semester papers in Kurukshetra University
26th October 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

My degree is complete in 2013 i have 2 backlog can i write in next march ? my university is osmania university my degree is bsc electronics and this degree si valid if i write ?
20th March 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is sumit from Rohtak haryana i have done my b. Tech in 2014 but have 6 backlogs from kurukshetra university so now how many chances are left to complete my backlogs now
22nd June 2019, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 2014 pass out. T have a backlog of one sub in 7th semester It's 2019 June. Do I still have a chance..??
5th August 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am 2017 passed outof btech from jntuk ... But have 7 backlogs i many years i have clear them
8th April 2020, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I am 2018 passed outof btech from acet... But have 4 backlogs how many years i have clear them
27th December 2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I AM R16 I HAVE 0NE SUB IS THERE ANY ANY TO CLEAR SUB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?