1st May 2015, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I do having 8 backlogs in final year? Can I pursue MBA after clearing backlogs?

I have 8 backlogs now and am studying final year can u tell me what shuld i do?? if i clear all backlogs can i apply for mba or if i cant clear baclogs can i apply for mba or m.tech??

5th May 2015, 09:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do having 8 backlogs in final year? Can I pursue MBA after clearing backlogs?

Dear one thing you should remember that is you must be careful about the Backlogs of your graduation.For this you need to take care of Academic Knowledge.

And before apply for any other course (Higher education) you need to complete the graduation with out any backlogs. If you still have backlogs after completion of your graduation then you will not be eligible to apply for either MBA or M.Tech.

Once you have cleared all your backlogs then you will have eligibility to apply for " MBA ".

To do MBA you need to write any of the entrance exams like CAT, MAT ,CMAT, XAT etc., . With this score you can study the MBA National wide Top colleges based on your Performance in your rankings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?