31st August 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

List of best summer trainings to do while doing 5th semester college?

Dear Sir/Mam,

i am the student of uptu.we want to doing summer training in bhel.can you please let me know what is the procedure of applying the bhel.

I am from moradabad,so please let me know which is the nearest summer training bhel.

Or if you have any sugession for me..so,please feel to contact with me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  2. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  3. Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  4. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. List of best summer training center to apply while doing 4th semester B.Tech
  8. How to do summer training in DRDO while in 5th semester of IT?
  9. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  10. List of companies to do winter training for a MCA 5th semester student
  11. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  13. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  14. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  15. List of teachers trainings programs happening in and around Delhi?
  16. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  18. How may I do Summer training? I'm in B.Tech 5th semester from SPSU(Udaipur)
31st August 2016, 09:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best summer trainings to do while doing 5th semester college?

You can apply for summer internship in BHEL through online mode. First of all you have to visit the official website of the company. There you have to find training application form under career section. Fill and submit your application form properly.
You must know that BHEL charges approximately 500 rupees per week for providing summer internship. You must not have any backlog in your degree exams.
31st August 2016, 10:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best summer trainings to do while doing 5th semester college?

List of best summer training to do while doing 5th semester college:-

Hindustan Motors Limited

Hyundai Motors India Limited

Royal Enfield Limited

Ashok Leyland Limited

Maruti India

Jindal Steel

Honeywell

Tata motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?