31st March 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?

Can I take admission in std.10 in any other school. If i have completed my std.9 from CBSE board...Am I eligible for it or not? Can you please guide me in this? Looking forward to hear a positive feedback soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  2. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  5. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  6. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  7. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  8. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  9. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
  10. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  12. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. 10th standard CBSE board results?
  17. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  18. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
31st March 2015, 02:31 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?

Yes,surely you can take admission in any of the school after completing your 9th class.
But for getting admission in any new school you need some documents that i am going to listed as below:::>>

A character certificate from last school in which you study.

A migration certificate.

The mark sheet of 9th class.

You have to take all the above documents in the new school where you want to get admission and have to fill a new admission form.
25th June 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?

I have study in 9th in gurukul then I passed 9th then I go in 10 th but some family conditions I didn't get exam so I left 10 then I have 1 gap I want admission in other school so what to do can you tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?