2nd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Motors while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering?

I am thota mallikarjunarao studying B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering.Please give me information about how to get internship in tata motors to me as soon as possible. I need to apply for the internship and get it.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. What is the procedure for application for training/internship in Tata motors
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  9. Procedure to apply for one month Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  13. What is the procedure for applying internship in tata motors?
  14. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  16. When the notification for Internship will be released by Tata Motors? How much fee they will charge?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
6th December 2017, 09:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Motors while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering?

Most of the companies have tie ups with different colleges where they conduct campus placements to recruit the candidates for internship. So, if your college has any tie up with the company, then you can apply through that. You can also visit the official website of the company and check out if there are any vacancies going on for internship. As soon as the vacancy arrives you have to apply and wait for their reply.

web: http://www.tatamotors.com/careers/campus-connect/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?