26th October 2011, 03:35 PM
rps4dec

How may I do M.Tech from USA?

Please tell me how to do m.tech. From usa??????????
send details on my email id..

1st June 2012, 09:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps4dec View Post
Please tell me how to do m.tech. From usa??????????
send details on my email id..
To get admission in M.tech in USA, Firstly you have to complete your B.tech/B.E Degree with good marks and then you can apply for the admission process.

To get admission in top USA Universities is not easy, it will takes lots of time. You have to apply before 1 year from the admission date. If you want to take admission in 2013, then you have to apply for admission from 2012 onward.

Firstly you have to cracked the GRE Entrance examination with good marks because to get admission in Master degree programme, you need a GRE Score card with good marks, the average GRE score requirement for US is 1250 and above. Educational Testing Services (ETS) conducts GRE.

If you are from a country where English is not the primary language, then you will need to take the IELTS/TOEFL test, it is compulsory.

You ca fill the application form online or offline as well. But i suggest you to fill application form online, because it will processed soon.

So, please visit the official website of GRE and check the exams date and then apply for M.tech in USA.

www.gre.org
1st June 2012, 11:35 AM
simranbebi

M.E & M.S applications in U. s. Declares are comparative to M.Tech applications in Indian. U. s. Technological innovation institutions are well-known not just because of they are in US, but also because they are top position institutions for specialized research on the globe.
4th May 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have to study in usa or m doing b.tech from mechanical can i do m tec
Nd what is eligibility criteria
19th April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

what should be the aggregate for eligibility; is there any relation with high school or higher secondary certification marks
25th June 2021, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have pursed my Degree of Bachelor of technology in Biotechnology. I want to study master degree/ course in USA. Can you please help me for the eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?