8th January 2011, 05:55 PM
sayog singh

How may I do polytechnic? What's the future prospective for the same? I've done 12th std

I had done 10+2 in . I want doing the polytechnic by seth ganga sagar jatia polytechnic.Please tell me the importance of polytechnic doing by seth ganga sagar jatia polytechnic khurja for our future.

Related Questions:
  1. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  2. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  3. What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?
  4. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  5. Should I choose Polytechnic or Non Medical in 11th? Benefits and drawbacks of Both?
  6. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  7. How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com? I've passed 12th std from Pragati Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad
  8. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  9. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  10. Career prospects of BCA? Can I do MS or MBA after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  13. What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?
  14. How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi
  15. What to do after 12th to take Doctorate in Chemistry in future?
  16. What are the future prospective of taking arts in 12th?
  17. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  18. How may I do diploma In Mechanical Engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
4th April 2015, 12:42 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I do polytechnic? What's the future prospective for the same? I've done 12th std

Dear
it is good decision of yours.if you are in intrested for doing diploma it is good option.there is many scope after diploma. And the scope of diploma is going very good in near future also.in rising economics and infrastructure there are many good opportunity is about to come.there are many company who is offering good slary and facilities. The college about u mention here is good one.and you can take the admission through exam conducted by the state as well as college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?