23rd April 2011, 09:34 AM
tsphl

How may I get admission forms for various courses on the internet?

how to get admission through internet,i mean i m searching for admission form in internet but i didn't get ,if u don mind can u send me admission form in my mail id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the form after finishing B.Com?
  2. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  3. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  5. What is the last date for submission of B.Ed application? form?
  6. Where can I get the application forms of IP university for UG courses? Procedure for admission?
  7. When to get the form for B.Ed entrance exam? In which month is the exam held?
  8. Is it possible to study PGDCA again through distance education? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed after passing B.A with 40% marks? I have done PGDCA graduate diploma in computer application
  10. From which date the admission forms of BSc courses will be given?
  11. How can I do BSc through correspondence?
  12. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  13. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  14. St. Xavier's mumbai admission forms availability for PG/Diploma Courses?
  15. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  16. Information regarding admission procedure and to get application forms for Engineering courses?
  17. What all courses do PUSA institutes offer after 10th? When are the forms available?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
10th May 2015, 02:23 PM
vandv

Default Re: How may I get admission forms for various courses on the internet?

hi friends
Under this scheme learners have the options to
1.register themselves Online directly
2.may visit their nearest AI (study centre)/Facilitation Centre and take their help for On-line registration.
3.may visit their Regional Centre for on line-registration
30th March 2022, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How to register for nda
6th April 2022, 02:27 PM
Sumit0011

Hello, I am Sumit. there are many courses available on the internet provides the best online programs for kids of Grade 1 to 8. The Programs involve Intelli Homeschooling Classes, Intelli Vedic Maths, Intelli Coding Classes, Intelli SmartBox and SkoolPlus Workbooks.

For more Information Please visit our website - https://theintellibrain.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?