28th September 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

JEE Main scores are needed for admission in BCS? Is there any entrance exam for admission in BCS?

I hav given my 12th ,hsc boards 2014 and also jee main entrance,i am willing to do bcs,I want to ask jee main scores are needed for admission of bcs and also is there any entrance exam for bcs and if yes i want all information about it??

6th October 2014, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JEE Main scores are needed for admission in BCS? Is there any entrance exam for admission in BCS?

JEE Main and Advanced is conducted for following courses and BCS is not included in it.

1. B.Tech
2. B.Arch

Hence, you can get admission in above courses only through JEE Main and Advanced. For BCS you have to look for other options and there are many universities which conduct their own entrance exam for giving admission into this course.

There are some colleges which give admission on the basis of 10+2 marks. You must have studied maths as a subject in 10+2. You must have good marks in maths because admission cut off will be based on it.

Some of the Universities which offer BCS or BCA course in India are listed below.

1. Sikkim Manipal University
2. Amity University
3. Aligarh Muslim University
4. Banaras Hindu University
5. Jadavpur University

For more information visit http://jeemain.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?