19th March 2010, 03:27 PM
brett lee

How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?

what is the syllabus of entrance exams for pg journalism(english) in indian institute of mass communication?
i want a sample paper of question paper of entrance exams conducted by iimc for jornalism(pg).
could you plz refer me some books,magzines, which can help me in better preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to Crack IIMC, Delhi's entrance Exam ?
  2. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  3. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  4. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  5. Books to be referred for IIMC?
  6. Date of entrance exam 2015 for Mass Communication course at IIMC
  7. List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?
  8. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of books considered beneficial for aptitude and interview preparation for MNC companies?
  10. What is the qualification for IIMC entrance test?
  11. List of books considered important for B.E students? Is BITSAT available in Hindi?
  12. List of books considered beneficial for aptitude and logical reasoning?
  13. Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of IIMC-Delhi PGDM(Journalism) entrance exam?
  15. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  16. What is the current syllabus for IIMC entrance exam 2017? Can I complete the syllabus by my self or do I need to join a Coaching Institute for it? -- [New]
  17. List of books considered beneficial for TCS aptitude and logical reasoning?
  18. Form dates for IIMC M.A Mass Communication?
11th April 2012, 12:17 AM
ratu23dec

Default Re: How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?

Please refer below for details:
Eligibility
Nationality : Only Indian nationals are eligible. In addition a limited number of seats are available for NRI sponsored.
Essential : Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Those who have appeared/are appearing for the degree examination are also eligible to apply. If selected, their admission will be subject to their producing a provisional certificate in original from the college/university before 31 August in the year applied for, failing which the provisional admission will stand cancelled.
Desirable
1. Post-Graduate degree in any discipline
2. Media-related work experience
11th April 2012, 12:39 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?

Please apply according to follwing Educations background:
Essential : Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Those who have appeared/are appearing for the degree examination are also eligible to apply. If selected, their admission will be subject to their producing a provisional certificate in original from the college/university before 31 August in the year applied for, failing which the provisional admission will stand cancelled.
Desirable
1. Post-Graduate degree in any discipline
2. Media-related work experience
31st May 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i do a correspondence course in advertising and get a good job in this field
6th August 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

please give me a details about the syllabus of entrance test of PG in mass communication and what is the quality required for crack the entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?