30th January 2011, 04:01 PM
arpitgarg

How may I get details regarding various gaseous laws?

tell me about the gaseous law and theory of boyales and charles avagadro law as regard to volume temp and pressure when we increse the pressure what happen to volume

10th March 2012, 02:27 PM
MohitBhardwaj

Default Re: How may I get details regarding various gaseous laws?

Boyle's law : - P1V1=P2V2
as pressure increase volume will decrease. Because Pressure and volume are inversely proportional to each other

Charles law: - according to this law Volume is directly proportional to Temperature. As temperature increase volume will increase.

Avogadro's law : - According to this law volume occupied by an ideal gas is proportional to the number of moles (or molecules) present in the container. As number of moles increases volume will increase

And we can also combine these laws to get more results.

Best of luck with best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?