10th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to do CS after completing MBA through distance? What is the fee structure and duration?

I have completed my MBA through Distance now i want to do CS what is the FEE and Duration

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?
  2. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  5. Is M.Com course available in Sambalpur University? What is the total duration and the fee structure?
  6. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  7. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  8. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  9. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  12. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  15. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  16. How to pursue B.Ed through JMI? What is the course duration, fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2013, 01:52 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS after completing MBA through distance? What is the fee structure and duration?

Company secretary course is done in three stages- Foundation, Executive and Professional

You can get direct admission in the Executive Stage of the course.
As you have completed your Graduation, you can get admission to the Executive Course.

Fees for the executive Course is Rs 7750/-
Examination Fees is Rs 1800
Prospectus Fees is Rs 250

Minimum duration to complete this course is 12 months

You have to study the below 6 subjects during the executive stage:
>> General and Commercial Laws
>> Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
>> Tax Laws
>> Company Laws
>> Economic and Labour Laws
>> Securities Laws and Compliances

If you want to give the december term end exams of the executive stage, take admission by 28th february 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?