16th July 2011, 04:28 PM
ashishverma027

How may I get information about Kirchoff's law? What is it's application?

what is law and give me the idea to know the lawkirchoff's law
send details on my email id..

28th June 2015, 09:32 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: How may I get information about Kirchoff's law? What is it's application?

There are two laws given by Kirchhoff's
1.Kirchhoff's 1st law
2.Kirchhoff's 2nd law
The 1st law is called as Kirchhoff's current law(kcl).
the 2nd law is called as Kirchhoff's voltage law(kvl)
1St law=>according to this law The algebraic sum of currents in a network of conductors meeting at a point is zero.
2nd law=>according to this law The algebraic sum of the products of the resistances of the conductors and the currents in them in a closed loop is equal to the total emf available in that loop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of Law colleges offering evening law courses in India? Can a candidate who has completed the law course through evening college enroll in bar council and practice law in courts/tribunals? 20 27th August 2016 10:04 PM
Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence? 24 25th December 2013 10:26 PM
Can I do Ph.D in Law through Distance Mode after doing PG in Law, Management and M.Phil(Law)? 3 25th July 2013 07:03 PM
Syllabus of SBI Assistant Manager(Law)? How to get success in it? What is the study material required? 38 27th November 2012 11:36 AM
Can I do Ph.D in Law through distance mode if I am a PG in Law and Management having M.Phil(law)? 1 2nd September 2011 04:42 PM