27th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about placement statistics of MCA in Gorakhpur University?

Sir i want to knowHowmuch percent placement of m.c.a in gorakhpur
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. From job perspective should i choose M.Sc Statistics or MCA course from Kolkata University?
  2. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  3. Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?
  4. How may I do B.Ed degree course after completing BA from Gorakhpur university?
  5. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  6. How to get selected in the Osmania University campus placement after MCA? -- [New]
  7. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  8. Best college for MCA among the following colleges giving 100% placement?
  9. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  10. Between MSc Water Resource Management(TERI) and MSc Biochemistry(MSU) which is a better option?
  11. What is the procedure to get franchise of Mahendra Institute for banking
  12. List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering M.Sc course?
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?
  14. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  15. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  16. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  17. Can I be eligible for UP TET after doing B.Ed from Gorakhpur University?
  18. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 04:54 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get information about placement statistics of MCA in Gorakhpur University?

This information is sometimes enlisted in their official website. The official website of Gorakhpur University is http://ddugorakhpuruniversity.in. When you go to the website you will see the placement information given in the latest notice or departmental notice section. This will be based only on the current placements happened in the campus.
But, if you want the information about the general percentage of placements in the campus for the past few years, then you should get in touch with the students who have passed out from the university under MCA course. Other than them nobody else will be able to give correct information about past year placements.
31st October 2016, 10:09 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How may I get information about placement statistics of MCA in Gorakhpur University?

As per your question MCA placement percent in Gorakhpur. There are three best Colleges which are offered MCA in that best placement offered by this college.

*Madan Mohan Malviya university of Technology.
Address: Gorakhpur UP. 273010.

In the above college campus interview available and many students are placed in MNC companies.

So kindly check and join in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?