25th April 2011, 06:13 PM
kalpita.patil

How may I get information about Service quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? Number of seats available in this quota?

what is the exact idea of in service quota? what is the criteria? and how many seats?
how do i have to go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  2. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  3. Number of seats in Uttarakhand CPMEE? Quota for students of other state?
  4. Can a candidate avail both SC quota and PH quota together in government service?
  5. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  6. Number of AIEEE and IIT JEE seats under OBC Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a government MBBS seat in Haryana with a score of 296 in entrance exam?
  8. Number of seats available under government quota for B.Ed?
  9. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS after scoring 4998 in OBC category?
  12. Can a resident of Bihar Apply for UP CPMT?
  13. Can I get medical seat in merit after scoring 186/200?
  14. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  15. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  16. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Is there reservation available for Jammu & Kashmir resident? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  18. Number of seats available in medical colleges in Andra Pradesh through sports quota?
22nd July 2015, 02:03 PM
mahhiads

Default Re: How may I get information about Service quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? Number of seats available in this quota?

In Government service, Reservation is applied but that information is depend on vacancy and backlog vacancy. This information is provided by Government Organization which are taking exam for vacant posts.

If you want information regarding Service Quota, you need to discuss to department where you want this information. May be you will be got information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?