5th May 2011, 06:20 PM
NIKKI JOSHI

How may I get the information regarding career opportunities available in travel and tourism, food technology and environment engineering? List of the top colleges along with their details for the same?

Please provide me information regarding career in travel and tourism and which college is the best?

Please provide information regarding career in food technology and also suggest the best college for the same?

Please provide me information regarding career options in environment engg. And also tell which college is best for the purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  2. Career opportunities for Diploma in Travel and Tourism students? -- [New]
  3. How to make a career in Travel and Tourism after passing 12th from humanities stream?
  4. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  5. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  6. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  7. Career opportunities in Public and Private sectors after M.Sc(Food Science) course? Should I study this course in ICAR accredited college being an Agriculture graduate? Top colleges for this course?
  8. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  9. List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?
  10. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  12. Airlines related courses for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  13. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  14. Which government jobs can i get in Travel tourism sector?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  16. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  18. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
8th December 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the information regarding career opportunities available in travel and tourism, food technology and environment engineering? List of the top colleges along with their details for the same?

I m a non med student nd i want to make my career in tourism sector so what should i do for that ?????? can anyone guide me properly ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?