3rd January 2012, 09:57 PM
Nagura2010

How may I get a Job after completing B.Tech or M tech? send me details..

Can yo write the jto exam after m tech . What s the difference when we write after B tech and after M tech
send me details on my emailid..

30th November 2016, 09:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a Job after completing B.Tech or M tech? send me details..

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer. There is no difference when a candidate apply for BSNL JTO examination either after bachelor of technology or master of technology. The minimum qualification required to apply for JTO examination is bachelor of technology in stream like electronics engineering, Electronics and Communication engineering, computer science engineering etc.

If you meet minimum qualification required for JTO examination. You should have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree. The age limit for JTO exam is 21-30 years. There is written test and interview in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?