chlaire

How may I get a job in USA?

i really want to get a job in usa how can i get it
please send me the details

7th April 2015, 12:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How may I get a job in USA?

Getting a job anywhere outside India is not just a cakewalk. It requires a lot of qualifications and educational knowledge. USA which is the abbreviated form of the United States of America is a dream destination for many across the globe. And it is so for obvious reasons of being the best place to lead a human life. It has one of the best governance, suitable facilities for its citizens and above all a more than decent quality of life.

Talking about the job aspects, yes they may be a little ahead of India. But recession is something that is a reality in the US. No one is safe in terms of earning stability and therefore India is always a better choice to be with your family and earn as much as you can.

1. However if you are really interested to go the US, the I.T Companies should be your first target. Many Indian Origin IT Companies such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc offer onsite opportunities to its employees and they benefit a lot out of it. If you are a B.Tech and can get into any of these big IT Companies, your chances of going and working in the US would be high.

2. Next option comes about you going abroad for higher studies and post which you can get a job there as part of campus recruitment drives. This is another sure shot way of fetching a job in the US.

3. Just in case you wish to study further in India and then look for jobs abroad, I would suggest you to take up MBA - Masters in Business Administration. IIMs, IITs, XLRI, FMS and many more good colleges provide quality education to the students and help them in fetching international placements too. Its not a guaranteed way of course but a good way to gain knowledge and then apply in some multi-national american companies.

These three are the conventional ways by which Indians usually visit US and work there. Of course you can follow some of your own career plans.

Last edited by ranjeet250490; 9th April 2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: As suggested by Support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?