18th June 2011, 09:27 AM
sudeesh mani

How may I get previous year question papers for IB recruitment exam? Suggest some tips to crack this exam

sir ineed previous year questions of intelligents beuro recruitment.so please send these questions and help me to good score in exam
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it too early to start preparing for GATE exam? Tips to crack GATE exam? Previous years papers for the entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation?
  4. Past 5 years CLAT question papers? Which books to follow and tips to crack CLAT?
  5. Tips to crack ISI exam? Previous year papers for ISI entrance exam?
  6. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited question papers and tips to crack exam?
  7. Previous year JEST Physics question paper and valuable tips to crack the exam
  8. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  9. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  10. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers with solutions?
  11. Corporation Bank PO papers and tips to crack entrance exam?
  12. BARC previous question papers for OCES DGFC in ECE Disciplinary
  13. How to prepare for RBI GRADE B officer exam? Please suggest some tips for cracking this exam
  14. Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. Previous Year Papers of ISAT exam?
  16. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Coaching classes in Bangalore and previous year question papers for preparation?
  17. How to crack the CAT entrance exam? Tips on books to refer to crack the exam with good percentile?
  18. What types of questions are asked in KVS TGT recruitment exam? How may I get previous year question papers for the same?
21st June 2015, 05:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How may I get previous year question papers for IB recruitment exam? Suggest some tips to crack this exam

There is no easy way to crack the exam only one way is possible that is hard work you must need to hard work to crack the test
I found only 2 previous years papers from official sources of IB Paper you can download from here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IB ACIO Paper 2012.pdf(1.96 MB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf IB ACIO Paper 2013.pdf(1.47 MB, 61 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?