10th February 2012, 09:25 AM
Metilda Asha

How may I get UGC application form to apply for the exam?

I want UGC Application form to apply the exam..
send details on my email id..

12th February 2012, 02:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get UGC application form to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metilda Asha View Post
Assuming that you are asking about the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, conducted by the University Grant Commission, I would like to inform you that the notification regarding the upcoming National Eligibility Test has not been yet published but as usual, It will be conducted in the month of June 2012 as well as in December 2012.
As far eligibility criteria is concerned, you must have qualified Masters degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks.

For more information, refer to the official website of UGC NET.

However, if your question was regarding some other examination, please re-post your question with the name of the examination, so that we can provide maximum information regarding the same.
12th February 2012, 05:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metilda Asha View Post
I think you are Interested in UGC NET Examination, But the Notification of this year examination was not yet Announced.

~~ I Hope the Notification will be Published in the month of April 2012

~~ So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online.

~~ Previous year NET Examination was already completed

You have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

~~ There is no Upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post

~~ For Junior Research Fellowship Post you have to attained the age of 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

NET will changed the pattern for the examination from this year and the new changes is applicable from June NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the Basis of your Post graduation.

So, please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online and for more Information check official website :

upsc.gov.in
12th February 2012, 05:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

If you are asking for information regarding UGC NET then notification for June NET exam 2012 is yet to be declared which is expected on the month of April 2012.

UGC NET - UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST is conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

There is no age bar for Lectureship to apply for NET but the candidate should be within 28 years for JRF.

The candidate having post graduate degree in Science or equivalent degree with 55% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply for NET.

The NET can be applied through on line through official website of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
12th February 2012, 05:43 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Exclamation Re: How may I get UGC application form to apply for the exam?

Thanks forum

I Hope the Notification will be Published in the month of April 2012.

NET will changed the pattern for the examination from this year and the new changes is applicable from June NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the Basis of your Post graduation.

So, please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online and for more Information check web.
26th April 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am kinder .I apply net of form.plz you tell me,kise address pare send karne ne
27th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE OPEN THE APPLICATION FORM OF UGC NET EXAMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?