1st September 2011, 07:44 PM
Rekha.c.n

How can I correct my mistake while filling the online UGC application form?

I rekha ,the student of 2nd Msc made a mistake while filling my ugc online application & submitted, that i have completed my Msc but still iam a student. so pls give me a solution for this .. should i apply once again by paying the fees again

15th October 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I correct my mistake while filling the online UGC application form?

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have made a mistake while online filling of my UGC NEt form.Inspite of IIT Guwahati I have written Gauhati University.Please suggest me a solution.

Sincerely,
Anjan Chamuah
IIT Guwahati
16th December 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I correct my mistake while filling the online UGC application form?

Sir i have fill my schoolname wrongly in my aieee online form what should i have to do
28th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I had made mistake in filling the school name in the application form what can i do
20th April 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADEM,I had made a mistake while filling UGC NET application form ,i have wrongly filled max marks and marks obtained, please tell me what should i have to do
26th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Please get another bank challan and use new e-mail ID and get new online registration.
29th April 2012, 12:55 AM
nadankanan

DEAR SIR/MADEM,I had made a mistake while filling UGC NET application form ,i have wrongly filled max marks and marks obtained, please tell me what should i have to do
1st May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam, I have done a mistake in filling the III step of NET can be tell me how to rectify it
3rd May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I correct my mistake while filling the online UGC application form?

i have given the wrong journal number for challan details...how can i rectify it?
6th November 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i m student of MSC geography instead of that i have written MA geography please tell me what to do
30th June 2013, 10:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

once you have filled the form, then it becomes very difficult to correct it.

Try talking to admission authority for correction
you can also go and talk to them personally.

all the best
19th August 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I correct my mistake in AP-SET online application form?
sir i m M.Pharmacy appearing student , for AP-SET i have choosen subject is Life-Sciences in that subject. my PG specialization subject includes other related subject instead of that PG qualification entered as M.Tech and instead of specialization subject biochemistry was wrongly entered but subject was correct. i had submitted my PG appearing memo xerox with challan.please tell me sir what should i do for getting hall-ticket by rectifying the mistakes.
29th September 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i applied for the gate and payed the money through
net banking. my department is B.E electronics communication.but in the
application form i wrongly entered it as B.E earth sciences. i payed
the amount through net banking. what to do? In the gate downloaded
application form paper code is EC only, that is right.but,the in
qualification details it changed to B.E earth sciences.
Another problem is my college name is Mahendra
institute of technology.instead of institute i wrongly entered
instute.i kindly request you to give the solution for this problem as
soon as possible.
15th October 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir iam misstake in tha Ap set online applicatin..iam enterd degrre maks and passing year so please cheing the appication
Toadd tha my pg marks.it is tha possible sir please sugitin sir
27th October 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I can mistake the my online application form uploaded photo please suggest me
16th April 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I cleared UGC NET December 2015 and waiting for final verification. in the application form, I have given my name as V SUNILA. but in the matriculation and college certificates it is given as SUNILA.V. I did so due to surname confusion. My father's name is Vargese. will it affect the further verification process. if it so, how I have to rectify it? I am bit worried. Pls help me..
4th September 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am an applicant of csir-ugc net exam 2017 December. I have wrongly typed my qualifying degree b.sc but I am an student of m.sc (RA) category. I have finally submitted. But not sent the hard copy yet. So can I rectify it or cancel the form and fill a new one
18th March 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I am an applicant of UGC NET 2018.l have wrongly typed incorrect name of my university.what can I do now? Can I make it correct?or fill a new form? please help me...
15th April 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I can apply APSET online application by mistake to write subject computer science and application but I appeared mathematical science in post graduate how to current them.
Please reply 7093090151
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?