19th July 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Where to get application form of UGC NET for Lecturership?

I want to know that where from I can get the Application Form of UGC Net exam for Lecturership.What is the procedure.Please let me know.Thanking you.

14th August 2014, 12:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get application form of UGC NET for Lecturership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that where from I can get the Application Form of UGC Net exam for Lecturership.What is the procedure.Please let me know.Thanking you.
The educational qualification which is required for NET Exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. Marks relaxation provided for SC/ST category is 5%, so they have 50% in total. Final year students are also eligible for NET Exam.

There is no age criteria for NET Exam but for JRF your age should be below 28 years.

Notification of UGC NET exam 2014 December is not announced yet. It will be announced very soon in UGC website.

For online application of UGC NET exam or details of UGC NET exam, you can visit to http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?