6th July 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How may I join Indian Airforce after completing B.Tech(ECE)? I want to get a job in Technical branch

hello sir, i am pursuing my B.Tech and after completing my B.Tech in E.C.E. branch; i want to join in airforce to get a job in technical branch...? so plz suggest me how i can enter to airforce academy..?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Technical branch of Air Force being a candidate of pursuing BE in CSE?
  2. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  3. Maximum salary after getting a job in Indian Air force?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force for Flying Branch?
  5. Can I apply for Technical branch while appearing for MSc 2(Electronics)? How to join Air Force in technical branch
  6. Can I get a job in Indian Airforce immediately after completing 12th? What is the procedure to join?
  7. How to join Technical Entry Scheme for Indian Air Force after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  9. Can I join Indian Airforce as a Pilot after completing MCA?
  10. Non technical jobs in Indian Airforce for 10th passed? How to fill up the form? -- [New]
  11. Can I join flying branch in Indian Airforce after completing M.Pharmacy?
  12. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  13. What is the date of application form of Indian Air Force in Technical Branch
  14. Can I join Indian Airforce after diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  15. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student?
  16. Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?
  17. Can I join Airforce as technical after completing 12th by PCM with 54%? I am 19 years old
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
28th March 2012, 07:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join Indian Airforce after completing B.Tech(ECE)? I want to get a job in Technical branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i am pursuing my B.Tech and after completing my B.Tech in E.C.E. branch; i want to join in airforce to get a job in technical branch...? so plz suggest me how i can enter to airforce academy..?
In order to join the Technical Branch of Indian Air Force, after completion of B.Tech program, candidate needs to qualify Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by the Air Force Selection Board.

To be considered eligible for the Air Force Common Admission Test, candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the B.Tech program.

The minimum eligible age to apply for the test is 18 years and the maximum the limit is 28 years.

The notification for the test is published in the month of June and December and for further information, refer to www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?