9th June 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Non technical jobs in Indian Airforce for 10th passed? How to fill up the form?

What are the non technician job in Indian Airforce? How to get the job in indian airforce under non technical group after passing 10th? How to fill the form?

11th June 2015, 07:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Non technical jobs in Indian Airforce for 10th passed? How to fill up the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the non technician job in Indian Airforce? How to get the job in indian airforce under non technical group after passing 10th? How to fill the form?
No, after 10th standard you are not eligible for Indian Air Force exam. But if once you have passed 12th standard then you can apply for Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
4th October 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Non technical jobs in Indian Airforce for 10th passed? How to fill up the form?

Candedates who passed 12 th board exams in 3 yr back can eligilbe for airforce jobs ..?if then who to apply it and hw can they proceed to get job in airforce...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?