19th August 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?

Hello Sir,
I want to pursue M.A. in Political Science from correspondence as I have completed my B.A. in same domain from Guwahati University. Can you tell me how I can apply in IGNOU for M.A. course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
  2. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  7. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU being a graduate?
  8. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  10. Can I do M.Tech correspondence in computer science from IGNOU?
  11. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  12. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Can I apply for scholarship if pursue B.Tech in IGNOU? Procedure to apply?
  14. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  15. When is the next batch of PGDIS is scheduled to start at IGNOU?
  16. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  17. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  18. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
30th August 2015, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to pursue M.A. in Political Science from correspondence as I have completed my B.A. in same domain from Guwahati University. Can you tell me how I can apply in IGNOU for M.A. course?
In order to apply for M.A. (Political Science) from Indira Gandhi National open University, students must have qualified Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no minimum percentage of marks required, therefore, graduates from any discipline are eligible.

For further information, refer to the official website of the University - www.ignou.ac.in
24th March 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?

I want to pursue ma in political science from hp university through correspondence. How to apply and is there any entrance exam for doing the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?