18th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Date of application of forms for B.E admission in Anna University? Question papers for the exam

hi all, i wanna do b.e in anna university in evening time (part time)..so i want to know that when the application forms will be issued and waht will be the fee structure...then please guid me to get entrance exam question papers of the previouse year exams...

pls ,,help me

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?
  2. Date of sale of M.E counseling applications forms in Anna University? Last date of of submission?
  3. What will be my rank after scoring 60.328 in TANCET?
  4. Last date to issue Anna University MCA TANCET application forms?
  5. When the MBA application forms will be issued for Anna University? Last date to issue the application form?
  6. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  7. Date of sale of M.E application forms which are issued by Anna University? Last date of issuing?
  8. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  9. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  11. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  12. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  13. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  15. When the application form for admission in Bachelor's in Business Administration at Anna University will be distributed? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Last date to submit TANCET exam forms?
  17. From where I will get application form of Anna University BCA course? Cutoff marks required in 12th, fee expenses and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  18. Last date for submission of IPS application form? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Previous year Question papers for this Exam?
7th May 2016, 11:32 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Date of application of forms for B.E admission in Anna University? Question papers for the exam

Anna University offers part time B.E. Admission in that available will be based on merit score obtained in (10+2) cum entrance exam. Application Forms will be available from the month of November.

Part Time B.E. Important Dates
- Online Application Available : November , 2016
- Last Date of Application : Ending November , 2016
- Entrance Exam : December , 2016
- Counselling Starts : January , 2017

Documents Required For Admission
- SSC and HSC Mark Sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Present Employment Certificate
- Salary Slip
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?