28th May 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How may I know the online application submission dates of M.Phil course in Punjabi university?

hello...i want to know full information about m.phil punjabi online admission ? and from which date this online admission will start and upto what date plz sir answer me immedietely. from where i can make draft for this online admission? and on which name or branch i can make draft from the bank?

20th February 2016, 03:54 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I know the online application submission dates of M.Phil course in Punjabi university?

Nice to see your interest in the higher education. Punjabi University, Patiala offer many undergraduate and post graduate course details available on admission portal.

To admission in the M.phil course under the Punjabi University you need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by Punjabi University. If you qualify the entrance test then you need to appear in the counselling/interview. The choice of course and institute will be consider during physical counselling/interview.

The details information regarding the admission process and other is available on the admission portal of the Punjabi University -- http://pupadmissions.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?