20th December 2009, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How could i get application forms of merchant navy and what are the dates of submission?

sir ,
i wanted to know that how could i get the application forms for merchant navy in Rajasthan.
what are the last dates of submission,what is the scope in it and how much could be earned in this profession?

4th January 2010, 03:17 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How could i get application forms of merchant navy and what are the dates of submission?

Scope of merchant navy in India is very promissing one,with the introduction of 'free trade policy' for Asian some countries in India.The number of ship and cruise are increases,also private giants are investing crores in ports,and sea trade.There is a boom in this sector.

you can enter it right after your 12 (pcm) after completing 1 years pre-sea training as a deck cadet.
After completing b.sc.(nautical science) in the officer cadre which will lead you upto becomming captain after 5-7 years of experiance.

You can also join it directly after b.tech in marine engineering,or mechanical,electrical,elctronics & telecommunication,naval architech.Except marine engineering candidates others have to undergo a 10 months pre-sea training which is offered by many institute and port trusts or recruitingcompany itself.Fter that you will be appointed as a 5th or junior engineer.It will take you 5-7 years depending in your own abilities for becoming 'chief engineer'.

At entry level you can expect anything between 20,000 to 40,000 per month (for officers & engineers).

However,captain & chief engineer can demand anythig between 2 lacs-5 lacs per month.It depends upon candidates capability and company itself.

Best of luck
5th January 2010, 12:39 AM
himansh

Default Re: How could i get application forms of merchant navy and what are the dates of submission?

hey the scope is very high....and you can earn money with the best post...lots of money is in it and for the application form and other information just see the link below and go to it...

www.edudiary.com/entrance/ignou-opennet-merchant-navy-entrance-test/comment-page-1/
5th January 2010, 07:12 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

this profession is having a lot of money,you can earn >25000 from starting and it can increase upto 2-3 lacs per month after 5-6 years.and regarding the exam dates then just refer some magazines and rozgar samachar and you will come to know evrything.generally exams are held during april-may.
6th January 2010, 06:54 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

information regarding merchant navy forms can be seen in official website of INS CHANAKYA
7th January 2010, 10:23 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

first you have to appear for iit,the admission is based on iit score ,then you have to apply to director general of shipping industry,to get admission.
all the best
14th January 2010, 06:42 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

application forms of merchant navy are released by different institutes at different time....
'for that you will have to keep a track of the daily news papers .....
IGNOU conducts a combined entrance exam for merchant navy.....for which you have to visit the official website,......
u have to pass a written exam after which u will be interviewed.....then there will a medical checkup....
then there will be a course for 6 months off- board training and then a 6 months on- board training.......

best of luck
10th February 2010, 04:02 PM
Er. Manoj Kumar

Hello
any one of u know about the omega maritime management. i have been selected by the company for merchant navy. They are asking to pay Rs 2.6 lakh to pay before joining them. I am confused. Any one know about the company or have trained by them for mechant navy...
20th February 2010, 06:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you can get merchant navy application form from IGNOU. visit the official website of IGNOU, you can get all the information regarding merchant navy from there.
27th February 2010, 12:45 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
there is a very good opportunity offered by merchant navy..
if you are passed your 12th with PCM with 50% than you are eligible for it..
so go for it...
payment is also good in this field..
if you want to join it than go for it..
so
best of luck
27th February 2010, 03:21 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

FOR JOINING MERCHANT NAVY You can go for B. Sc in nautical science a course run by IGNOU for admission in merchant navy.For admission you have to send an application form and DD in favor of IMCAT, Block - 12, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068.
The application also can be downloaded from the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test official website.EARNING DEPENDS UPON YOUR ABILITY.
All the very best
31st March 2010, 09:17 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
the aplication forms can be downloaded from the website www.edudiary.com/entrance/ignou-opennet-merchant-navy-entrance-test/comment-page-1/
as well as IGNOU conducts exam for it. so check out the oficial website of merchant navy.
so do well and
best of luck.
13th April 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i get applivation form for merchant navy for IMU.
15th April 2010, 08:51 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can get the applications form only if you have passed 12th standard with at least 55% in it. you can check out the stores and the place where forms are available .but the link can also help you out.
www.edudiary.com/entrance/ignou-opennet-merchant-navy-entrance-test/comment-page-1

the salary in the merchant navy is around 25000.
so go for it.
all the best.
20th April 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

how many fees are required for this coures
23rd April 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the course & fees structure of it
30th April 2010, 05:47 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey you have not specified the name of the institute for which you want to fill the form........by the way you can get the forms from there respective branches............

the form submitting dates are already over........but if you have appeared for the IIT then after the result out you can go for chanakya institute for merchant navy...........
so score well in the IIT exam.........

all the best
4th May 2010, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of form submission
7th May 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in the indian airforce tecknical field?
8th May 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engg.
9th May 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of submitting the form
9th May 2010, 04:40 PM
pritpal singh

sir ,
i wanted to know that how could i get the application forms for merchant navy in PUNJAB.
what are the last dates of submission,what is the scope in it and how much could be earned in this profession?Should i take any coaching for enterance exam?
10th May 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
I wanted to know about merchant navy how to applie the g.p rating course IGNUE has conducted the g.p rating exam or not, how .could i get it IGNUE application form. iam from non science stream.... plse sent this information on my email ID [email protected]
thank you
12th May 2010, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 12th exam this year and i wanted to do cadet course so please give me some infoma... regardin this how to aplly
13th May 2010, 11:57 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
i wanted to know that how could i get the application forms for merchant navy in Rajasthan.
what are the last dates of submission,what is the scope in it and how much could be earned in this profession?
you have missed the chance for this year as all the dates for the forms has expired.........so wait for next year..........

but if you have applied for the IIT JEE exam and if you score well in that then you can go for the chankya institute.........

best wishes
18th May 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir ,

Hi, In order to joint the merchant navy best Acadamy in India is Academy of Maritime Studies. Last date to give entrance test is 30th May, 2010.

Please send your query and contact details at [email protected] or call
Tel.: +91 11 25258870, +91 11 25271340
Fax: +91 11 25251800

Academy of Maritime Studies, a unit of AMS College of Advanced Studies Pvt. Ltd having his registered office in Northern Capital Territory of Delhi & one of the biggest campuses of 10 acres in India Maritime Education at Sampla, Haryana (Delhi & National Capital Region). The Academy has 100% placement record onboard foreign going ships.

The Academy of Maritime Studies is a leading study centre in Collaboration with Western Australia Maritime Training Centre (WAMTC), Challenger TAFE, Fremantle, Perth, Government of Western Australia. Curricula are industry approved and meet the requirements of Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA), Government of Australia. As a result the centre maintains a reputation for excellent student performance and is highly valued by the International Maritime Community. Successful completion of
the study program leads to the ability to Command international vessels.
1st June 2010, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir ,
visit http://jaipur.olx.in/merchant-navy-iid-96661730
26th July 2010, 09:31 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend below i am providing you the dates of examination in meri iinstitute

Application Form for MERI 2010
MERI 2010 Application forms & Brochures available at
Designated SYNDICATE BANKS on payment of fees by cash.
Also at IIMS, Mumbai (Payment by Demand Draft).
MERI, Kolkata, T.S. Chanakya, Mumbai - Payment by cash.
Payment
by D. D. payable to IIMS, at Mumbai.
By sending self addressed stamped envelop 11"x5" with stamp worth Rs. 55/- along with D. D. as mentioned.

The application form duly filled in should be submitted to:
Indian Institute of Maritime Studies,
T.S. Chanakya Campus,
Karave, Nerul, Navi,
Mumbai - 400 706.
The counselling and eye test will be conducted in the month of July/August 2010 on the basis of the merit of the candidate in IIT-JEE 2010 Examination. The courses will commence in mid August, 2010. Candidates should be mentally & physically fit for sea life.

refer the attachment that is the recent pdf file that contain the notification for`joining merchant navy `
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(747.8 KB, 109 views)
9th October 2010, 09:26 PM
kartik 002

sir ,
23rd November 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

how to get application form for merchant navy and what is the date of submission
15th December 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to say that i want to fill online application form what process i want to it
5th January 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

pl sumbdy tel me that where i can get the forms of merchant navy. I wanna join as deck cadets.
7th January 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

from where i got merchant navy
23rd January 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

from where i get merchant navy form in Delhi and last date of submission the forms
31st March 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

about fees structure
10th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i get forms of merchant navy
18th April 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

last date of submmision ofform
8th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a form of navy in 2011section
12th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i am just completed b.tech (m.e) how i get admission in merchant navy for session 2011.which institute is best for me.
7th August 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
is there any form available for merchant navy now or give me the schedule for ignou oppnet in 2011. I have passed clas 12
8th August 2011, 03:34 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

You can enter merchant navy right after your 12th (pcm) after completing 1 years training as a deck cadet.You can also join it directly after b.tech in marine engineering,or mechanical,electrical,electronics & telecommunication,naval architect.

Application forms of merchant navy are released by different institutes at different time.The forms will be available on the newspaper.
7th September 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is mohammad luqman khan, and i m a student of b.tech 1st year and i want to join merchant navy because my aim is this .
so please tell me that from where should i get the application form and what is the last date of it.
9th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am now studied in 12th standard by taking subject P. C. M. . I want to be a marine deck engineer .So what i do after the 12th std. please tell me sir .
17th September 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please show me the application form online ,that i should download.
2nd November 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian merchant navy as i am tenth pass and am looking forward to make my career in indian merchant navy
thanks
9th November 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 science with 62% . how can i get application form for merchant navy
11th December 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

first u tell me how to take admission in merchant navy
1st February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

how i can get 12th lavel government jobs?what are their dates .
24th February 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How could i get application form of merchant navy and what are the dates of submission plz plz tell me
29th February 2012, 11:40 PM
michael_scofield

You can either search for technical or non-technical jobs in Merchant Navy. As you are an intermediate, you can be a part of the Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet. However, if you expect a good career in Navy, you have to study either Marine Engineering or Nautical Science courses. There are mainly 4 Government Pre and Post – Sea training institutes of international standards in India. They are the Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Kolkata and Mumbai, Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research and TS Chanakya institute. You can either study the Sea training programs in these institutes or in any other private institutes of your choice. Please visit the official website of these institutes for clarifying your doubts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?