16th November 2010, 10:28 AM
Jinu Alex

How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?

I am interested to learn Spanish and just wanted to know the ways to learn it online
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  4. What are the government jobs possible with Spanish language?
  5. How many seats are there for general candidates to learn spanish language course in BHU?
  6. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. Does R&AW need language expert(Spanish)?
  8. How to do Spanish Language from Doon University?
  9. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???
  10. What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?
  11. How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?
  12. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
  13. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  14. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  15. How to get a job after studying spanish language?
  16. Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?
  17. Name of institutions for a degree in Spanish language -- [New]
  18. How may I work with Spanish customer care services? I've a good basic knowledge of Spanish language
24th March 2012, 01:59 PM
musicsurendar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?

Hi friend

Now a days learning foreign any language very easy through internet.. im glad to introduce new websites for learning spanish language....

www.palabea.com
www.livemocha.com
you can also go for google translator..
livemocha books with vedio cds are also available in market you can purchase in online also..if you are in bangalore you can get them at Forum(Big shopping mall)

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?