15th October 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?

Sir, i want to know how can i pursue PHD in marketing after scoring 54.66% marks in MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  3. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  5. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  6. Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  8. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  9. What is the eligibility and career opportunities after completion of Ph.D in statistics?
  10. In which domain I should do PhD if completed MBA in HR and Marketing?
  11. How to pursue MBA in marketing after doing BMS 2nd year
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in management? I am MBA in Marketing
  13. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  14. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  15. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2015, 12:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?

Yes you will do Ph.D in Marketing with MBA qualification. But Madurai Kamraj University is the One of the top colleges providing you the Ph.D course.

Some times it will ask you about the Experience and the time period may depends on the type of colleges you got Masters. On average it would be 3 years. So first you do check the eligibility criteria.

There is No Age limit forit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?