27th February 2012, 12:59 AM
santhoshsrimanthula

How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10+2

Hi
I am a student of Information technology in kurnool.
I am interested in pursuing medicine after my graduation,but I haven't done biology at plus2 level.
Please let me know what should I do. Can I do XII class again with BPC from open school(NIOS),or other boards and take PMT.
Please let me know at the earliest.
Thank you.
mail me:[email protected].

19th May 2013, 10:44 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10+2

Dear,
First thing is that Subjects in your 10+2 Board Examinations plays a major role in order to go further with other Courses.As you have mentioned that you have not selected Biology Subjects in your 10+2 Board Examinations So,You are not Eligible for the Medical courses.

Since,In order to apply for the Medical Courses you must belong to the Science stream and you should also have PCB that is Physics,Chemistry and Biology Subjects in your 10+2 Board Examinations and also you must have given any of the Medical Entrance Examinations in order to become eligible for the Courses.
Beside this there is also some of the Medical Courses in B.Sc but as the same you need Biology Subjects.

From my point of view you must go on further with Post Graduations in IT Stream as you have already completed your Graduations in IT.
Making career again by giving 10+2 Board Examinations is much complicated and difficult.

But,At last choices is your you must go with the options which you feel best.
You may chose Medical Stream by giving again 12th board Examinations or you might go further with IT Streams.
28th April 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10 2

I'm currently studying btech in Biology, how may I further or cross 2 medicine? Cus I want 2 be a medical doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?