8th November 2010, 10:18 PM
SK PARVEZ

Qualifying criteria for all courses in renowed colleges?

R,sir/madam,

what is the qualifying criteria to get the admission in your renowned college for all the courses plz send me detail.

Mbbs
pg all
dm all

Related Questions:
  1. Recognised colleges in West Bengal for direct admission in B.Sc (Agriculture)? By paying how much donation can I get a direct admission in Renowed college?
  2. Can I pursue Psychology without having Biology as a subject? -- [New]
  3. How to pursue M.A/M.Tech degree from renowed colleges of India? I have scored 45 out of 100 in GATE
  4. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. What has better scope between MSc IT and MSc computer science?
  6. Can i do CEC in class 12th and proceed for Fashion Designing?
  7. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  8. What is MPSC and it's qualifying criteria for MPSC?
  9. After SSC can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?
  11. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  12. How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  14. What should I do after HSc commerce?
  15. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  16. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the courses offered for 12th biology students
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
9th November 2010, 06:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifying criteria for all courses in renowed colleges?

In order to secure admission for MBBS you need to complete your 12th standard with a minimum of first class. Also physics, chemistry and biology should be the subjects pursued in 12th. It is not clear whether you mean PG in Medicine or PG in general. In order to pursue PG course in medicine you need to first complete MBBS.
15th November 2010, 08:56 PM
malini k

Dear friend,
You have to get 50% above marks in your qualifying exam in order to join for MBBS and you also have to score above 50% marks in the entrance exams
You doesn't specified the stream you want to do your PG course,For that you have to complete your MBBS first and you need to crack the entrance exam for PG course also

Good luck friend
16th July 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

marine courses after b-tech in eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?