11th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Sc.in Anatomy field with 74% marks in Graduation?

I have completed my graduation in nursing with an aggregate of 74% from Dr. MGR Medical university. Am i eligible for M.Sc. Anatomy course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy in Lady Harding College?
  2. Clinical embryology and higher studies in anatomy
  3. Am I eligible to become a teacher after taking M.Sc Anatomy?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  5. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  7. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  8. What are my chances in IT career field after scoring 58% in 10th and 12th and 79% and 73% in graduation and PG?
  9. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  10. Am i eligible to do M.Sc. in Medical Anatomy after securing 65% in B.Sc.? -- [New]
  11. Kerala University, M.S. in Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?
  13. Details of the government colleges offering MSc Anatomy course? I have scored 70% marks
  14. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  15. Carrier Opportunities after passing MD in anatomy?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University M.Sc in Biostatistics, Anatomy Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  18. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
12th October 2015, 02:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do M.Sc.in Anatomy field with 74% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in nursing with an aggregate of 74% from Dr. MGR Medical university. Am i eligible for M.Sc. Anatomy course?
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc in Anatomy after completing B.Sc Nursing. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in any of the below specialization are eligible to apply,

- Life Sciences
- Animal Sciences
- Biology
- Medicine (MBBS)
- Unani Medicine & Surgery (B.U.M.S)
- Siddha Medical Science (B.S.M.S)
- Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
- Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S)

The selection will be made based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Most of the colleges give first preference to the candidates who have scored good marks in the entrance exam. The Application form can be collected from the official website of the concerned university. Application fee for attending the entrance test differs from college to college.
12th October 2015, 10:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do M.Sc.in Anatomy field with 74% marks in Graduation?

-> M.Sc. Anatomy or Master of Science in Anatomy is a two year postgraduate Anatomy course.

-> Yes you can do M.Sc.in Anatomy field with 74% marks in Graduation

-> Candidates must have passed bachelor degree certificate with at least 60% marks.

List of colleges offering M.Sc. (Anatomy) in India

Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharath University
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences /Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences
Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College Shastri Nagar, Residency Road
S.B.K.S. Medical Institute and Research Centre
NIMS University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?