20th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How may I register for PhD program in social psychology in universities of UK or US providing full financial aid?

thank you for help. would u please tell how can i register in the free tuition universities in germany or UK or US in ph.d of social psychology?
thank you
shadi

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  2. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  3. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  4. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  5. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  6. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  8. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Does JNU offer PhD in Social Sciences?
  11. Criteria and fee for PhD in Psychology?
  12. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  15. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  16. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  17. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  18. List of universities offering M.Phil/PhD to an Open candidate who has secured 59% in M.Sc(Psychology)? -- [New]
20th October 2016, 12:43 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How may I register for PhD program in social psychology in universities of UK or US providing full financial aid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you for help. would u please tell how can i register in the free tuition universities in germany or UK or US in ph.d of social psychology?
thank you
shadi

I will provide you the complete details of PHD courses in the UK. You can apply directly.

Contact for admission enquiries.
phone: +44(0) 1227 827272.
Email: [email protected]

For Subjects enquiries.
Phone: +44(0) 1227827030, +44(0) 1227 824775
Email: [email protected]

Kent offers a supportive environment for the PHD and MSC courses. There are 95% of Kant's research active staff submitted to the REF and 97% was judged to be of International quality. So it is the best offer for you. You can also complete your course full time as well as part time, according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?