25th November 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Does JNU offer PhD in Social Sciences?

Hi,
I want to do PhD in Social Sciences. So kindly let me know that JNU is providing Social Sciences or not for PhD program? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  2. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?
  4. Does JNU offers PhD in Management?
  5. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  6. Which is better among studying M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU and studying Integrated PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, DU?
  7. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech and PhD programs in Social Sciences and Humanities in IIT, Chennai for MD(Pathology) Doctor?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  12. Physical Sciences syllabus of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  13. Ph.D in Personnel management through distance learning after post graduation in social sciences with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last date to apply for Ph.D in social sciences?
  15. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  16. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  17. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  18. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
6th August 2017, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU offer PhD in Social Sciences?

Yes, Jawaharlal Nehru University offers Doctoral Program in Social Sciences. Under Social Sciences group, sub streams are also available and they are listed below.

>> Ph.D in Group of Adult Education - 5 intake

>> Ph.D in Center for Informal Sector and Labour Studies - 7 intake

>> Center for Economic Studies and Planning - 5 intake

(PhD in Economics Studies and Planning)

Click here for More Details

Click here for School of Social Sciences of JNU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?