15th November 2011, 05:49 PM
MDFAIYAZMALIK

How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?

To
The Manager of
Moulana Azad National Urdu University

Sub:- Application for the details of B.ed Entrance Rejection

Sir/Madam I Zubaida Begum D/o i am mailing for the reason of rejected of my B.ed Application. i am really feeling very bad for my rejection of B.ed Entrance test sir please understand my situation i never write my Exam if you not take an action. sir please allow me to write the B.ed Entrance hope you understand sir. sir please sir allow me to write the entrance test of B.ed

Yours Faithfully
Arshiya Begum

6th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Talha zaid

Default Re: How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?

it is eassy dont afraid .wait for a year and you apli again
14th May 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?

I want to know, how can I download B.Ed form from the site of Molana azad university.
21st July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the B ed in correspondence please kindly assist me
24th April 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what is duratoin of b ed and what is the fee
27th November 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to write B.ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad Nation Urdu University please help me what i will do fast time .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?