23rd October 2011, 02:12 PM
sibisakkaravarthy

How much does it cost to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering?

What is the total amount to finish the course B.Tech of marine?
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  3. How much does it cost to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering?
  4. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Can I pursue Marine engineering after having eyesight less than 2?
  6. Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?
  7. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much the total cost incurred for studying B.Tech Marine Engineering in International Maritime Academy Chennai?
  10. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  11. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  12. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  15. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  16. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  17. How much marks should I score in +2 to study B.Tech in Marine engineering? -- [New]
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
31st March 2012, 06:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it cost to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibisakkaravarthy View Post
What is the total amount to finish the course B.Tech of marine?
thanks.

There are Various Institutes all across the country which offers B Tech/BE in Marine Engineering and the fee structure of all the Institutes vary from each other. Following are the list of some of those Institutes along with the fee:

CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar – Net -Rs. 9,95,500 [ Seven Semester]
International Maritime Academy – Rs. 2,08,350 [per year]
AMET University – Rs. 1,90,000 [per year]
Coimbatore Marine College – Rs. 1,50,000 [per year]
GKM College – Rs. 2,40,000 [per year].

The fees mentioned above are subject to change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?