22nd June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fees charged for 3 years LLB? Date of the entrance exam?

How Much is the fees Charged For 3 Years LLB.
What TEST is required to be given for the Admission.
What is the Date of Eneterence Exam

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  2. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  3. Admission fee that is charged for BITS Pilani B.Tech course? What is the semester fees?
  4. Entrance exam date for LLB course in DU?
  5. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  6. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  8. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course? -- [New]
  10. LLB entrance exam application date?
  11. Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam
  12. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  13. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  14. Can I do LLB after completing 4 years graduation in B.Tech?
  15. How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of LLB entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the last date of sale of LLB entrance exam form?
14th January 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fees charged for 3 years LLB? Date of the entrance exam?

what is last date of B.A.LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?