20th November 2010, 10:17 PM
ankit.vader

Applying for universities before giving GRE to avoid missing deadlines?

I am final year B.tech student and I want to do MS in US , but my gre date is 20 dec . Can i apply to universities before giving GRE to avoid missing deadlines. Will that have any effect on my Application.
Plus What chances do I have in getting a good univ
My college CPI is 8.67(NIT nagpur comp sci) + summer project in germany including one publication + summer project in BARC. extracurriculars are negligible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?
  2. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  3. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  4. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  5. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  6. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission in good US universities for doing MS? -- [New]
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?
  11. What are the deadline dates followed for US Universities to apply for higher studies?
  12. Can I get admission to study MS in US after completing B.E.? Is TOEFL required?
  13. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  15. Where can i study MS degree in US? What qualification is required for the admission?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in civil engineering after scoring 83% in SSC and 81% in intermediate
  17. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  18. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
27th November 2010, 05:30 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Applying for universities before giving GRE to avoid missing deadlines?

No you cannot apply without GRE score.You have to submit GRE score along with application form.But you can also talked to your choisable university.It is necessary.

Chances depends upon your GRE and IELTS score.

All the best.
20th December 2010, 02:58 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Applying for universities before giving GRE to avoid missing deadlines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit.vader View Post
I am final year B.tech student and I want to do MS in US , but my gre date is 20 dec . Can i apply to universities before giving GRE to avoid missing deadlines. Will that have any effect on my Application.
Plus What chances do I have in getting a good univ
My college CPI is 8.67(NIT nagpur comp sci) + summer project in germany including one publication + summer project in BARC. extracurriculars are negligible.
You can apply for the universities. You can report them your score after taking your test. Even with out your GRE and TOEFL you may get a conditional i20.

You have good chances to get admission in top universities because, you have good academics and project works.

You just move ahead and start applying for the universities.

all the Best!
15th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in may 2011.i want to rake up gre as soon as possible but i do not know regarding the dead ;lines for the universities and also what is better, at what time should i apply so that i may get a good university as well as i20
28th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i am giving my gre on september 6 and university deadlines is september 1.can i apply to that universities before giving gre?
13th January 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

deadline for applying universities is January 30 my test date is February 20 can i apply for universities before taking exam ???????? please reply me
14th January 2013, 10:30 AM
madhuriguraja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
deadline for applying universities is January 30 my test date is February 20 can i apply for universities before taking exam ???????? please reply me
plz do reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?