19th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fees for chemical engineering?

Howmuch fee for chemical engg...please tell me how much is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fees of chemical engineering course in SRM university?
  2. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  3. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  4. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  5. What is the annual fees of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in IIT Bombay?
  6. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much is the fees for chemical engineering?
  9. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  10. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  12. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  13. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  14. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  16. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  17. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  18. Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?
27th August 2014, 06:53 PM
Ashutosh141

Cool Re: How much is the fees for chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Howmuch fee for chemical engg...please tell me how much is the fee
it depends on College dude ,
govt. college - maybe less than 50000
any other affiliated college - about 1 lac for sure.
If you have college in mind , tell me , i can find about fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?