14th October 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?

Please inform me about B Tech in chemical Engineering in Distance Learnig mode AICTE,UGC and DEC recognised Universities and their Fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  2. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  5. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? -- [New]
  6. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  9. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  10. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  11. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  13. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  14. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  15. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  17. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  18. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
20th November 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?

sir
i have no idea of fee structure for b. tech. chemical engg. from distance mode so please sir give me any detail about fees for this course
manish dhulia
hpcl vizag
18th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?

what is the fees structure and duration for chemical engineering in distance after bsc in chemistryt?
14th September 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have no idea of fee structure for b. tech. chemical engg. from distance mode so please sir give me any detail about fees for this couse

mithun roy
12th March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am btech chemical so i want to do mtech from chemical. so give me the colleges who have mtech chemical from distance learning . and provide fees structure also
20th May 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i was completed msc environmental science in sikkim manipal university through distance education mode can i study mtec environmental engineering course .if possible send the which university giving opurtinities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?