30th December 2010, 07:48 PM
shashi kuamar chaurasia

Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?

sir,
i wanna know details about admission procedure of M.Phil in biotech and list of regular and distance learning program.............................

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?
  2. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  3. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  5. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  6. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  9. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  10. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  12. Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain
  13. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  14. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  15. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  16. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  17. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  18. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
13th January 2011, 04:37 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?

M.phil in biotech is a one year course & better to do it as Full Time.The eligibility criteria for the regular course from “LOVELY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES " is as follows-
1.Candidate should Pass with minimum 55% marks in (aggregate) in M.Sc Botany or equivalent or relevant higher examination from any recognized University.
2. Merit in the qualifying exam subject to eligibility criteria
3. Tuition fees is upto 30,000 & can change every year.
For more details, visit http://www.lpu.in/technology/mphil_biotech_regular.htm
One can also do it through distance mode from-
1. Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Directorate of Distance Education
Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Tamil Nadu-PIN: 630 003. India
Phone : 04565-229230
Fax: 04565-225216
http://www.aluniv.org/DDE/
2. Bharathidasan University
visit http://www.educationobserver.com/news/ne...s=1&id=498
17th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?

i want to do M.Phill in Biotechnology from North India, Sugest me the best one.
can i do that correspondance????
3rd November 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc. Biotech. I want doing m.phil biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?